The light that helps U lose
Change your life today
Where Does the Fat Go?
The fat gets ﬂushed out through the lymphatic system for the liver and the colon to breakdown and is eliminated from the body.
What is LED Light Therapy?
- LED Light is a 635 nm Red Light Therapy
- Originally developed as an adjunct treatment to liposuction
- System has a Face Mask* (included in premium treatment packages), 4 XL body pads and 2 arm pads, which are applied directly to the skin for 2o minutes
USED SAFELY IN THE MEDICAL COMMUNITY FOR OVER 40 YEARS
CLINICAL TRIALS HAVE PROVEN EFFECTIVENESS AND SAFETY
MOST POWERFUL DEVICE ON THE MARKET! EACH XL PAD HAS 320 DIODES
FOR A TOTAL OF 51,200 mW OF POWER
NO PAIN, NO BRUISING, NO SWELLING, NO BURNING, NO DOWNTIME... NO SIDE EFFECTS!
What does the ThinU® Program do?*
The LED Light System
- Opens the fat cells allowing the fat to exit the cell
- Liquifies the fat
- Causes the fat cell to shrink
- Accelerates fat burning
- One 20 minute treatment equals seven 30 minute cardio workouts
The body is either in fat burning mode or in fat storage mode.
The results? Incredible spot reduction on the arms, neck, back, breasts, saddlebags, inner thighs, buttocks, knees- virtually anywhere you have excess fat.
How Many Sessions Are Required For ThinU® Body MakeoverProgram?
How Many Inches Do You Want To Lose? ***
From 12 to 24 sessions depending on how many inches you want to lose.
Results without the hassle.
- Sessions are done 2 to 3 times per week until treatment course is completed.
- Each session is 20 minutes, followed by a 20 minute whole body vibration session.
Clients Who Should NOT be Treated
- Pregnant woman or breastfeeding
- HIV / AIDs
- Hepatitis C/D
- Active Cancer
The treatment is safe and effective for anyone who does not have a medical condition that reduces their ability to eliminate waste via the liver and kidneys. Clients are recommended to consult their physician before starting any type of diet or exercise program.
What To Expect on your Initial Visit!
How Many Pounds Do You Want To Lose?
- During your initial consultation you will meet with our friendly,
- They will discuss your desired goals to identify your needs and then they will customize a plan just for you
- The program is designed to jumpstart the new you
On Treatment Days
- Drink 8 to 10 glasses of water per day while on program
- Avoid heavy meals two hours before and after treatment; a light meal is OK
- Limit caffeine on the day of treatment to ensure adequate hydration
- 12 to 16 minutes of exercise is recommended post treatment
- Avoid alcohol during the program
Take the first step to change your life for the better.
Let us work with you to get the body you deserve!
Eating a healthy, balanced diet in addition to exercise as well as getting approximately 8 hours of sleep per night will help you achieve your goals. Please consult with your physician before beginning any weight loss or body contouring program, treatments or therapy of any kind.